Friday, August 10, 2007

Am I Depressed or Just Lazy

I know of a number of things that would break the depression spiral that I spend most days slipping down. I could go outside and take a walk. I could read. (There are certain books the invariably lift my spirit – Leaves of Grass, Catch 22, The World of Pooh, Roughing It.) I could go to a local coffee shop that always makes me feel better. I could write another entry in this blog.

But all of those things take effort. It’s so much easier to pour another bourbon and watch Law & Order reruns. It doesn’t make me feel better, necessarily, but at least it makes me feel less.

Well, I’m going to try to blog with greater regularity. Unlike previous blog entries my writing henceforth will be less thought out. I’m making it a personal goal to write SOMETHING for this blog everyday. This may get messy…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"To feel less" I've never thought of it like that. But' sso very true!

Anonymous said...

To feel Less, To Be "NUMB" ya I get that.

Wishing it would rain so I would feel better about sitting Inside ... Stuff like that.

Totaly Understand. and the reading thing ya it pick's me up for a bit anyway's Lazy or Crazy Hmmm ?

Anonymous said...

I never thought about it but "feeling less" sums it all up

sky3rsgold said...

Hoping it would rainfall so I would experience better about seated Within ... Things that.
buy runescape gold
Cheap FFXIV Gil