Wednesday, March 26, 2008

...and back on the St. John's Wort

That last post was so silly and pitiful I thought that I'd give the Wort another try. Today is only the second day. If I have another giddy fit I'll just have to push through it.

Spring is charging towards my part of the world. Every year I have this feeling that I'm ill equipped to deal with it. Previously I just thought that I was overwhelmed by the happy season; now I have the depression excuse. Nothing like a good excuse, eh?

Perhaps the Wort will help me enjoy it without giving me the feeling that I'm supposed to DO something about it. I don't mind that feeling until it replaces pleasure and I'm left with nagging self-doubt.

that's not what I mean

1 comment:

MapleStory Mesos said...

Once again excellent publish. Material have a good knowledge of these kind of styles.While i going into your website,We experienced this . Seriously and keep writting your website is often more appealing. To Your Accomplishment!
Buy diablo iii cd key buy diablo 3 Gold